MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every one i am very new to this kind of forums i have managed to upload the forum to the sever and it seems to be working ok but the problem i am having is where do i get themes from and when i have downloaded the file which folder on the sever do i upload it to????

please help thank you very much for your time,.,
http://mods.mybb.com/themes

When you've downloaded a theme, unzip the package and there should be a readme file included. You usually just upload the themes image folder to the images folder on your server and then Import the theme in the ACP >> Templates & Style
Sorry but that dose not make any sence
None of it makes any sense?
i have done every thing u ave said and it has not worked i have already said i am new to mybb never used it before
Describe how it hasn't worked. You just need to upload the images and import the XML file in the ACP.
The zip file should contain two things at the very least:

1) A folder full of images
2) A file ending in .xml

Put the image folder inside MyBB's /images directory. Assuming you're using the "Apart Flame" theme, it should be /images/flame.

Now, go to your MyBB admin panel, then "Templates and Style", then "Import a theme". Choose the "Local File" option and select the xml file you downloaded. You can leave everything else as default, then click "Import Theme". You should see it in your theme list now.

To make it the default theme, click the "Options" button next to it, then "Set at default".