MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlizzardForums.com - Blizzard Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-11-20, 03:45 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-20, 09:47 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Why not call your forum "Blizzard Gaming" ??

Shockingly, blizzardforums.com is available. Dude should snap it up right now.

Really!? If that's true I'll do it if he doesn't Toungue.
Thanks everybody, especially Uncontrol. That was the best $7.67 that I have spent in my life for a domain name.
No problem, great buy. "Blizzard Forums" is certainly a better name, so I hope you'll go with that instead. Keep it up man.

I won't be interested in your site till D3 comes out, though. God damn I want that game.
Just a small note. With a changed domain name you may want to update the logo Wink.
Just thought that I would let the OP (Original Poster) know that he/she might want to contact Blizzard Entertainment and get their sole permission to use/register such domain as I tried to create Blizzard Fan base community site. After I hastily registered the domain got hosting for it It was later reported to blizzard Entertainment and my Web Host Provider was sent a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) to have my hosting suspended and the domain had to be forwarded to Blizzard Entertainment and I was sent a e-mail explaining to me what was going on and why.

Here is a snip of the E-mail I was sent from Blizzard's Legal Department

Quote:We have contacted your Web host provider with our DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Request because of your Domain Link Removed as it contains The term "Blizzard" and information copyrighted to Blizzard Entertainment. Your Domain could cause confusion for our customers who may assume that the domain is associated with Blizzard Entertainment®. As such is not true the domain was created with out express authorization from Blizzard Entertainment and Violates our Terms of Services.

We simply ask that if you would like to create a "fan-site" that you pick a suitable alternative then using "Blizzard" and/or any other trademarked Product of Ours. You may also seek Authorization to be cleared as a "Fan-site" for any of our Products

But Generally speaking I like the idea behind it and I hope you the best Smile
I LOVE the design nice job on creating it, stays with your niche and well impressed me Smile very nice job.
Pages: 1 2