MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlizzardForums.com - Blizzard Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Visit my Forum At:

Description:
blizzardforums.com is an ultimate Blizzard gaming community forums for gamers. Focusing on StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, with an emphasis on strategies, tactics and game play information.

Why should I join:
I know this is not a good forum to promote a forum, because most likely 85% of the members in MyBB community are either webmaster or forum owner.

However, My forum allows dofollow link in signature, after 15 posts - up to 3 links Big Grin

I have an off-topic section, in case Blizzard video game is not a niche for you.

My forum is in an early stage,any inputs, suggestions or comments are very welcome. I love to argue with the post not the poster, so don't be afraid that I will bite your head off. Big Grin

-------------------
Update

Thank you MyBB forums and lovely community to make truthful comment about my forums. I just bought the domain that you guys suggest and will try to update the forums' cosmetic as soon as possible.
(2010-11-17, 10:01 PM)udomwattawee Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: logo.png]

Visit my Forum At:

Description:
BlizzLikeForum.com is an ultimate Blizzard gaming community forums for gamers. Focusing on StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft and Diablo 3, with an emphasis on strategies, tactics and game play information.

Why should I join:
I know this is not a good forum to promote a forum, because most likely 85% of the members in MyBB community are either webmaster or forum owner.

However, My forum allows dofollow link in signature, after 15 posts - up to 3 links Big Grin

I have an off-topic section, in case Blizzard video game is not a niche for you.

My forum is in an early stage,any inputs, suggestions or comments are very welcome. I love to argue with the post not the poster, so don't be afraid that I will bite your head off. Big Grin

Wow, you done a good job editing that theme. Looks awesome. Smile

I would join but I don't play no games that are made by Blizzard. Sad
(2010-11-18, 04:25 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you done a good job editing that theme. Looks awesome. Smile
I disagree! I think the default apart is better.
Thanks for input Big Grin I have to agree that default Apart is better, but it would be really hard to make it standout without any modification.
that's a really bad name man
Crap! I should have named something more epic like Akihabara zone or something. What do you think?
(2010-11-20, 03:18 AM)udomwattawee Wrote: [ -> ]Crap! I should have named something more epic like Akihabara zone or something. What do you think?

If this was a shot at my website it was a pretty miserable failure. Making fun of my name doesn't make "BlizzLikeForum" any better of a name. Your forum name makes me think "A forum similar to blizz; a blizz-like forum".

You're entering into a highly competitive genre of forums and you need to pay attention to detail; the name seems lazy.

But no, never mind; making fun of my site will definitely help yours.
(2010-11-19, 03:37 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]that's a really bad name man

Since you give me just that without any explanation why my forum name is that bad?

However, you give me an explanation later on why it is bad and I have to admit that I'm very impressed how you interpreted my forum name in that context and I can live with that because that's what I intend.

However, I didn't say in the context about making fun of your forum, and you're right "making fun of your site will definitely not help mine" statement is true.

Thanks for your truthful input about my forum.

Why not call your forum "Blizzard Gaming" ??
(2010-11-20, 09:47 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]Why not call your forum "Blizzard Gaming" ??

Shockingly, blizzardforums.com is available. Dude should snap it up right now.
Pages: 1 2