MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New to MyBB...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The error clearly states what is wrong... you haven't installed your board yet... Rolleyes

As said above, go to 360gaming.org/install and follow the instructions. Have your MySQL database details at hand, ready to enter them into the installer.
Thank you very much 1 more thing though. I dont know what these are how do i find out?
Database Engine:
Database Server Hostname:
Table Prefix:
Table Encoding:
Ok nevermind i have the database severname. Now all i need to know is if the prefix encoding and engine are just whats already there. Please let me know.
Table prefix and encoding should be left alone. The default settings provided for those 2 fields should work fine.
Yeah i got it all installed it all now i have to delete the install error 43. But i cant find it and also i noticed that during the installation it supposed to ask you about an administration account and it didnt. I do not want to delete the install thing especially if i cant make an admin account after the installation is complete because it didnt ask me anything about administration account....
If it didn't ask you to make an admin account, then you didn't run the entire installer. Run the installer again, and wait until you get the "Your board has been installed" message.
No, you need to actually upload EVERYTHING, that includes stuff INSIDE the folders.
Ok i got it 100% up and running thanks!
I have it 100% figured out and wors 100% so far. Only problem im having is when people try to sign up the capcha doesnt load and when you try and refresh it says, it is having trouble fetching the capcha.
When trying to sign up to my forums. The captcha does not load. When trying to refresh it says,
There was an error trying to fetch the new captcha.

The error verification image you are trying to refresh does not exist.

If you would liek to see it for yourself goto my forums and look for yourself if it helps you solve this problem im having. www.360gaming.org.

Please help me. Thank you!
Merged your three threads together instead of having loads on the same thing. Please don't mention a problem in one thread and then post another thread on it, because then the same discussion is happening in two threads.

The CAPTCHA is being broken by your host, they've decided to add this to the bottom of every single one of your pages:

</iframe></noscript></object></layer></span></div></table></body></html><!-- adsok -->
<script language='javascript' src='https://a12.alphagodaddy.com/hosting_ads/gd01.js'></script>

This is stupid as not only is it closing tags that never existed (all after the </html> tag in the normal HTML), but it's even adding this to the CAPTCHA images, which is breaking them. Absolutely nothing we can do about this as your host is adding this in, sorry. This is the problem with using free hosts.
Pages: 1 2 3