MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admincp problem whetever i go it shows up login box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dunno but whetever i clicking it shows me up the login box all the time and is really pissing me off to put all time the account.
just i didht put my new domain well xD
I dunno wats going on Confused 2day my forum has messup i dunno wats going onSad....
when im trying to logout i cant when i tried other broswer to register it couldht let me to login...
Try viewing the sticky at the top of the forum.
What exactly was wrong with the thread you made a few hours ago...?? Don't know why you had to make another one.

As I linked to previously, and as you have now been linked to again, your cookie settings are wrong, but with no URL we can't help you.
(2010-11-18, 07:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly was wrong with the thread you made a few hours ago...?? Don't know why you had to make another one.

As I linked to previously, and as you have now been linked to again, your cookie settings are wrong, but with no URL we can't help you.

I fixed it once again as it didht saved very well dam my bad sorry
cookies brah
(2010-11-18, 08:23 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it once again as it didht saved very well dam my bad sorry

After you've changed it in ./inc/settings.php you need to change and save it in the ACP as well.