MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] Forum Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to do this a lot for cash on DigitalPoint forums [check my iTrader there] so I thought I would offer my services here as I have a lot of free time. [Plus extra cash would be nice for Christmas].

Pricing is the standard Forum Posting Rate @ $0.10 per post / thread.

I will do no less then 50 Posts [$5.00] and I will do no more then 500 Posts [$45.00 SAVE $5.00].

I also don't like posting in forums I have no interest in or on subjects I don't have knowledge about.

PM me, also I can only except PayPal as payment.
(2010-11-18, 05:14 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]I used to do this a lot for cash on DigitalPoint forums [check my iTrader there] so I thought I would offer my services here as I have a lot of free time. [Plus extra cash would be nice for Christmas].

Hello,

It's interesting people offer these types of services. I never expected it. Anyway, was just browsing by and I thought I'd give you a little pointer.

I imagine if anyone were to use this type of service that it would be a secret and the forum owner would probably not want others knowing they're hiring posters. Thus, revealing you have done so in the past with digitalpoint is counter beneficial no?

Just my .02. Good luck!
He didn't makes posts on digital point, he offered his services to people there. They have an iTrader system set up so you can see if people liked his work or not.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=64472
(2010-11-18, 09:11 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't makes posts on digital point, he offered his services to people there. They have an iTrader system set up so you can see if people liked his work or not.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=64472

That is correct. Smile
You got a great iTrader bro.
(2010-11-19, 12:14 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You got a great iTrader bro.

Thanks.

Also I am busy now, so I guess this offer is finished.
Oh ok, my apologies then.