MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using myShotubox by Pirate Nervo.

I want to make it so when someone posts a new topic, the shoutbox appears with a message like:
"Username: Created a new topic, Topic Name"

Another Problem: When I use this particular shoutbox and try to private message someone, the text is hard to read, because it is white font against a light gray background.

Another Problem: Although admins can prune the shoutbox, super moderators cannot..is there a way I could change this?

Any responses to any of these problems will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make it so when someone posts a new topic, the shoutbox appears with a message like:

this is a feature of ipb, you will need to pay to get support from pirate nervo for help with this feature on their shoutbox on mybb.

(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]Another Problem: When I use this particular shoutbox and try to private message someone, the text is hard to read, because it is white font against a light gray background.

you're going to have to change this in the css

(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]Another Problem: Although admins can prune the shoutbox, super moderators cannot..is there a way I could change this?

try the settings in acp. go to acp-->configuration-->settings-->myshoutbox
(2010-11-18, 08:47 PM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make it so when someone posts a new topic, the shoutbox appears with a message like:

this is a feature of ipb, you will need to pay to get support from pirate nervo for help with this feature on their shoutbox on mybb.

(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]Another Problem: When I use this particular shoutbox and try to private message someone, the text is hard to read, because it is white font against a light gray background.

you're going to have to change this in the css

(2010-11-18, 07:57 PM)Neglect Wrote: [ -> ]Another Problem: Although admins can prune the shoutbox, super moderators cannot..is there a way I could change this?

try the settings in acp. go to acp-->configuration-->settings-->myshoutbox

Thanks you for replying. So are you saying that Pirate Nervo 'does' have the capability of implementing this? Because I was already planning on subscribing to him.

And I will do my best to find the coding within the css file.

And no, sadly there is not a configuration for it. =[