MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachtment problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okey attachtments doesn't work in my forum. It is a jpg image, upload folder is chmoded to 777, everything is chmoded to 777. I have NO plugins installed, just a fresh installation of mybb 1.6
Here's what i've done:
Upload the mybb folder, chmod everything to 777, install it, change the language, change the template. And that's all.

Now, when someone uploads an attachtment, it shows it like this:

http://mascotasarg.netai.net/showthread.php?tid=1

Everyone can upload attachs, post and everything. No need of creating an account. I've used the search, but they where all plugin related. Not my issue. Is this a PHP config thing?

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand me.
I get a website under review page.

Can you actually explain what's wrong though rather than just linking to it...??
The problem is when you try to put that attached image in the message.

[Image: attach2r.th.jpg]

And when you click on it, it shows you just a link

[Image: attach2r.jpg]

Thanks for the fast reply.
Have you properly CHMOD-ed ./uploads/ folder ?
Every file of the forum is chmod-ed to 777. And i mean all of them, just in case.
You should not CHMOD all "files" in the forum, you're going to give a way of hackers to invade. Just CHMOD ./uploads/ "folder" and not files.
Really no need to do that at all, that won't fix anything.

There's no reason for it to be outputting an image of the URL like that... look in the ./uploads/ folder, then the folder for this month, and look in the file for this attachment, what's in it??
[Image: attach3.jpg]

That.
What's in the actual files themselves...?? It'll be one of the .attach files.
The image that i want to show. I open the .attach file with Mozilla.

[Image: attach4.th.jpg]

Bump. Is this a bug?