MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: disable Hide me from the Who's Online list. option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
disable Hide me from the Who's Online list. option ?

i dont wanna permit users to be invisible
ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>Template Your Are Using>User Control Panel Templates>usercp_options

Remove the following:
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
Is there any way to do this based on the user group? Like e.g. normal users can't make themselves invisible, but moderators or vip members can...?
(2011-02-27, 02:26 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to do this based on the user group? Like e.g. normal users can't make themselves invisible, but moderators or vip members can...?

bump this!
(2011-02-27, 02:26 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to do this based on the user group? Like e.g. normal users can't make themselves invisible, but moderators or vip members can...?

I believe there is inside the group's settings.
Vacaloid is correct, but he left out some of the code to remove all of it.

Try this:
<!--<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>{$lang->login_cookies_privacy}</strong></legend>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
<br />-->

As you can see, I commented it out instead of deleting so that I can reference it later. Hopefully this will help anyone else that tries this method, as I didn't find an option in the ACP to remove this.
(2012-03-09, 06:26 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't find it there. any hints?
(2012-10-20, 07:10 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-09, 06:26 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't find it there. any hints?

Use template conditions plugin easiest way. To achieve this.

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...464&page=1

<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] == 1>

<!-- not visible to certain user groups -->

<else>

<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>{$lang->login_cookies_privacy}</strong></legend>
<tr>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
<br />

</if>
how can i disable the option on the registration page ?