MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Age of Empires Online!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is not more talk of this? Honestly I don't know Esemble Studious could close done with such an amazing series under their belt. Personally I feel they should have stayed more near the middle ages since I personally hate guns in RTS games(don't know why just do).

Either way a studio made up of old Esemble Studious staff is making Age of Empires online.

http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/

Personally I just hope they don't mess it up. And, it's supposed to be coming out some time in 2011.

Quote:Install Silverlight to watch this video!

eee NO
*closes website*
I'm actually installing silverlight for this, its that freaking worth it.
install an external software to enjoy a game it's like installing Bonzo Buddy for a freeware...

Seriously
i still play AOE II via hamachi with my friends :3
(2010-11-18, 10:53 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]install an external software to enjoy a game it's like installing Bonzo Buddy for a freeware...

Seriously
i still play AOE II via hamachi with my friends :3\

You install external software for a lot of games... Like Directx, sometimes you need .dll if they aren't included in the install for some reason. Hell flash and java are external software Toungue.
(2010-11-18, 10:37 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]

eee NO
*closes website*

Me to. i hate silverlight and will never install it.
(2010-11-19, 12:08 PM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-18, 10:37 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]

eee NO
*closes website*

Me to. i hate silverlight and will never install it.

^ This, But i hear there making fallout online for 2012.
Silverlight > Flash. End of story.

That being said, I will install Moonlight when I get home and check out the trailer. Big Grin
Tell me if it actually works. I remember installing moonlight when i was on Jaunty, did nothing at all.
OMG! Age of Empires?? I love the second one Toungue Will definitely check that out.
Pages: 1 2