MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Palm Of Your Hands(Hetalia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why do you bother creating so many forums using sub-domains and hideous themes? You surely don't have time to properly administrate all of these. You're wasting your time.

Still, good luck.
(2010-11-19, 01:48 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I go to change all the link colors though?

... The same place you changed the other colors?
@ibf, I didn't create it, as I said, my FRIEND created it. You need to read the first post very carefully!

@weBex:Ok, thanks
In that case, advertising sites you do not own should be disallowed.
Well my friend told me too.
Advertising sites shouldn't be allowed at all, this section is for critiquing, not advertising:
Quote:The Showcase forum is intended for users to show off their MyBB forums and to receive constructive feedback.

(2010-11-19, 01:49 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you bother creating so many forums using sub-domains and hideous themes? You surely don't have time to properly administrate all of these. You're wasting your time.

Still, good luck.

(2010-11-19, 01:59 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, advertising sites you do not own should be disallowed.

i agree! i'm getting sick of this tbh...
Fine, then lock it.
[Image: hemad.jpg]
all of you hate me... I just know it......
Pages: 1 2 3