MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.forzafanclub.com - Opened Today!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there fellow mybb comrades.

Just alittle showcase of my new forum www.forzafanclub.com. It has taken a long time to design but I am finally satisfied with the finished product.

What do you think? Thanks
I never like red forum before, but I've changed my mind after I visit your forum. It's look classy and fantastic, keep up a good work. Big Grin
Thanks for your comment udomwattawee.
Is there anything that you don't like about the forum as all feedback whether positive or negative is good feedback.
nice theme. Big Grin
Couldn't have taken as long to design as GT5.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Theme is actually not bad, I don't like the td:hover though. Distracting. Nor the blurry border around the wrapper and the buttons are kind of bland. Good subject, has some promise, keep it up.
Thanks gamemaster & Uncontrol.

Yeah it is flicky but I am aware, and working on it. I didn't really want certain things to be flamboyant like the buttons, just plain and simple but yet tidy.

The border was actually all white but you could only see alittle of it, with a white background, I only just put the grey background their as I didn't like the plain white background, their will be a dark forzamotorsport picture their when I can get the design that I like, and hopefully when its done both the blurry border and the picture should complement each other. (fingers crossed)
I don't think simple is bad the buttons are simple in a bad way. Minimalism is deceptively difficult to do well.
I love the theme, and it seems to have some good discussion - keep going. Wink
Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. I am still improving the forum so the finished product isn't quite 100% yet.
Made a few changes, hopefully for the better