MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bbcode [list] not show :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I changed template for my forum, but after I have a problem. It's bbcode

[list=1] and [list]

Normal:
Quote:
  1. test
  2. test1
and
  • test
  • test1

In my forum, it show (after I changed template):

Quote:test
test1

How do I fix it? Please help me. Thanks all !

PS: Sorry, my English not good Blush
Which template did you change? I can't see how just editing a template could cause this. What else have you changed?
A template can't break this.
I see other peoples use this template have same problem.

I can create 1 ID Admin for you. Please, I need your help, pm me when you have time. I will send you ID and URL.

Thanks you very much!
Are you talking about template or theme...?? They're different things. Can we just have a link to your forum??
(2010-11-20, 11:43 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about template or theme...?? They're different things. Can we just have a link to your forum??

I sent you a pm.
This is what's doing it, in global.css:

li {
list-style:none
}

It's removing the bullet points/numbers.
(2010-11-20, 12:11 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This is what's doing it, in global.css:

li {
list-style:none
}

It's removing the bullet points/numbers.

Oh, I found it, but I dont know how to edit, I try delete them but it appears other bugs...
You'll need to ask the theme author, they've made this theme in quite an odd way if that happens.
(2010-11-20, 12:30 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to ask the theme author, they've made this theme in quite an odd way if that happens.

Ok, I will contact him. Thanks you very much! Heart
Solved HeartBlush