MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Friends List?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i'm new to this board.
Just wondering if this message board has a friend list system. Wherein members can add each other to their friend list and see if their online.
I was also wondering if it was possible to sync the forum's members account and login system with this gaming ladder system (link below) i plan to integrate into my future website.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gamingladder/

That way visitors won't have to sign in twice to enter either the message board or ladder.

thanks
Buddy list in MyBB already does what you asked. For the sync account, I don't know if it is possible, but if it is it will definitely require a custom plugin and you will probably have to pay someone to develop it. A custom ladder plugin was developed for worldbeyblade.org but they cannot redistribute it afaik.
Thanks, well i'm not adverse to paying for such a custom plugin.
But for now none of this is urgent as I still need to complete my website first and find a preferred web hosting service.
Nevertheless if anyone reading this feels capable of merging both the forum and ladder account database together feel free to private message me.