MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WANTED: Plugin Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've got a few plugins in the works now but I've hit a wall for all of them, I suck at design/themes/layouts. I need somebody who can assist me in development of these plugins who can focus on the design aspect of the plugins if possible.

For example:
The most requested plugin I'm working on is MyRPG and while I have some basic pages in place for the end-users, I am stuck on creating pages for the admin area.

No PHP experience is needed, while it would be very helpful to have a partner who can also assist with coding, I am mainly looking for somebody who can do the visual parts of the plugins (I can even integrate your work directly into the plugin files so all you'd need to do is literally make the templates).

So if you have some interest in helping out let me know. In return for your help I can provide you with free web hosting on my VM if you're interested and in the event that any paid plugins are developed (I plan on providing a free and paid version of the MyRPG plugin) we can split the income based on work performed.
As I said to you before, I can lend a hand designing stuff. I'm not good at pixel art, so I'll have to use free resources, but regarding UI/HUD stuff, I have some experience designing and debugging.

I have quite a bit (not an expert) with MyBB's template system... I'll need some help though. Drop me a PM.
i can provide full spanish translation ^^