MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PromotersBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't worry the traffic will increase soon, can't expect a site to be an instant hit can you now?
(2010-11-20, 07:35 PM)Lomond Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry the traffic will increase soon, can't expect a site to be an instant hit can you now?

What makes you think traffic will increase soon? There is nothing to make someone want to join.
I don't think I know, I need to go but I'll pm you later.
(2010-11-20, 08:29 PM)Lomond Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I know, I need to go but I'll pm you later.

Put the copyright back on the theme.
I doubt he will, I've reported this to Matt.
OK, you've been asked to add the theme copyright back, now I'm asking you; can you add back the theme copyright, or find out what needs to go there and put it back, or I'll just have to close the thread. Thank you.
(2010-11-20, 08:29 PM)Lomond Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I know

Sounds very promising.
What should be in the copyright, I don't know where the theme is?
Then how do you propose we figure out what copyright notice you should add?? If you don't know where the theme came from, how are we meant to know??
http://forumese.com/Thread-MyBB-Forum-Blue-theme

After the MyBB copyright "Theme Designed by forumese.com." with forumese.com being linked back to forumese.com

Took me five seconds to figure that out.
Pages: 1 2 3