MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile no follow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I intend to change the "homepage" link on users profiles to no follow. But i can't find the template.

[Image: profile-no-follow.png]

Example above of it on my forum
Anyone know which one it is?

Thank you.
You can't change that in the templates, you'll need a plugin - [attachment=20570]

Just upload it to ./inc/plugins and activate in the ACP.
No wonder i couldn't find it!

thank you.
(2010-11-20, 11:01 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can't change that in the templates, you'll need a plugin -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/domains/domain.com/public_html/inc/plugins/mpwnf.php on line 33
In the plugin file, find:

$website = '<a rel=\"nofollow\" href=\"{$memprofile['website']}\" target=\"_blank\">{$memprofile['website']}</a>';

Replace with:

$website = "<a rel=\"nofollow\" href=\"{$memprofile['website']}\" target=\"_blank\">{$memprofile['website']}</a>";
(2010-11-21, 01:35 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-20, 11:01 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can't change that in the templates, you'll need a plugin -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/domains/domain.com/public_html/inc/plugins/mpwnf.php on line 33

Oops, I must have uploaded the file without saving the changes, replaced it with the correct one now.
thanks AJS & DutchCoffee Wink