MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need on some help Big Grin.

I want to and try and make a popular Facebook Fan page, But dunno what to name it..

Like > http://www.facebook.com/#!/skittles
Skittles has over 14 millions fans! Sad.

I just cannot think of a good name, I have a good idea on how to promote it.
Add my MSN so we can discuss it.

MSN > [email protected]
Skittles has over 14 million fans because everyone likes Skittles. It's by chance. They concentrate on their product and not on getting over 14 million fans. Do the same.
To be honest I think most people have better things to do with their time than discuss the name of a killer Facebook page. I'm just guessing.
The owner of that Fan Page isn't the owner of Skittles or works for them..
So he's done it by him self.

I am looking to see what Sweet everyone eats and worldwide.
Like Skittles is at USA and UK

Any idea what sweet everyone kinda likes??
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that Skittles is a very popular candy and everyone likes them. Hitler could create the page "Germany" and have about 25 million fans by now.

Create the page "M16 Assault Rifle." It's being phased out by the US Army (soon to be replaced by the M4. However, the US Marine Corps and Air Force will still keep it) and many a serviceman would hate to see such a fine weapon go.
I ain't chatting about a gun or a army..
Listen to what i said.
I did. You want to create a page that will get a lot of fans. I gave you one that will.

Candy? There's probably 8 pages for each type of well-known candy out there.
This is ridiculous. Do you have any good reason to start a Facebook fan page in the first place?

And FYI, that Skittles page WAS made by the company.

Just like with your forums, you do random things without any clue as to why you're doing them, what you want to accomplish. If you're actually 17 years old, I'm shocked.
Give me the 8 well-known candy out there Wink?
That is based in USA & UK.

I need some good ideas aha, Thank you!
Go to a candy shop... This seems incredibly pointless.