MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't you just hate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you spend an hour trying to accomplish something only to realize that you don't like it? I do this all the time. Makes me rage. Oh well.
I think you just defined design. :p
(2010-11-21, 02:05 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]I think you just defined design. :p

This, I always do this, I must start 10 designs when starting a project just to delete 9 of them.
Well that pretty much sums up my past month lul. Trying to design a new look for MyBBGM.
Oh goodness, I hate this. I get this wonderful image, so I sit down and code it. After 1-2 hours of working and editing, it turns out to be so bad I just can't even bear to look at it - so I scrap it and re do the entire thing.
Hmm I tend to be able to tell if I'm gonna hate what I'm doing, so I stop doing it before I've worked a lot on it Toungue I guess it's because I usually imagine what's gonna be next very often.
I hate when people cut off forum subjects with ellipses.
Happens all the time my friend, and I hate it more then anything.
(2010-11-21, 05:06 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when people cut off forum subjects with ellipses.

On the contrary I hate when people post the entire subject in the title thus eliminating some need yo actually read the threads. Works like a charm.
I hate it more when you are doing something new, spend 3 hours following a tutorial. Only to find a different method that takes less than half the time >_>
Pages: 1 2