MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No css for mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys Smile

ok ive downloaded a mod called "Fading Announcements" ive got it working etc, but there very limited options for the style (infact theres none lol)

i want to change the background & font color / border etc but theres no style sheet, the only file it had was the .php

Also how do i put links into it?

Any ideas how i can go about customizing it a little please?

heres where its at: http://www.northwestoffroadrcclub.co.uk its near top of page

ta guys/gals Smile
If it comes with any "global" template, then go to Global Template Set and adjust the CSS.
cool, got it, thanks fella Smile
hmm oki, i changed the font but thats about it, heres some of the code
var delay = {$mybb->settings['delay']};var maxsteps={$mybb->settings['maxsteps']};var stepdelay={$mybb->settings['stepdelay']}; // //**var startcolor= new Array({$mybb->settings['startcolor']}); // var endcolor=new Array({$mybb->settings['endcolor']}); // var fcontent=new Array();begintag='<div style="font: normal 14px verdana; padding: 5px;">'; fcontent[0]="{$mybb->settings['ann1']}";fcontent[1]="{$mybb->settings['ann2']}";fcontent[2]="{$mybb->settings['ann3']}";closetag='</div>';var fwidth='{$mybb->settings['width']}px'; //set scroller widthvar fheight='{$mybb->settings['height']}px'; //set scroller height

the rest of the code is to do with the colour changing, all i want to do is edit background & font color along with borders & align the text so its centered Sad ?
ok ive centered the text, all i need to do now is change the background color of box & border colors etc, any ideas Smile ?