MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Try to de-activate NoFollow plugin, if still signature didn't appears, then try to de-activate imie Page Optimizer thingy.
I've tried to de-activate them, still no signatures
up, someone can help me? Sad
Go to: http://yourdomain.com/admin/index.php?mo...&expand=12

Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name and paste the entire code here.
Check that your UserCP options are set to actually see signatures:
UserCP -> Edit Options -> Display users' signatures in their posts
I resolved the problem! Big Grin
In the db there were two identical templates, one old and one new. from the admin panel I could change the new one, but the old one was still used. I deleted the old one and the other has began work.
(2010-12-08, 12:07 PM)myttex Wrote: [ -> ]I resolved the problem! Big Grin
In the db there were two identical templates, one old and one new. from the admin panel I could change the new one, but the old one was still used. I deleted the old one and the other has began work.

I am facing the exact problem.Sad
Please tell which file you have deleted from database.
please tell me the full structure(folders) where the file exist.
Thank you.
(2011-06-29, 07:33 AM)arindam4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-08, 12:07 PM)myttex Wrote: [ -> ]I resolved the problem! Big Grin

I am facing the exact problem.Sad
Please tell which file you have deleted from database.
please tell me the full structure(folders) where the file exist.
Thank you.

His problem was because of the duplicate entries of templates sets. He might deleted the theme but didn't deleted the un-used template.

Are you facing the exact same problem ? If so then you'll need to to edit the correct and in-use template sets.
@Yaldaram
Thanks for reply.
I am also facing signature problem like him, I checked the signature template it is all right.
I also enabled signature from usercp and admincp.
But signature can be viewed at usercp but not at the end of the posts.
So what to do?
Make sure {$post['signature']} is present in postbit and postbit_classic templates.
Pages: 1 2 3