MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need to click refresh to show our login status.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm having a weird problem on the site, because when people login to the site they need to refresh the site to show their login status.

dont know what is causing this error. javascripts are responsible for this?
So when they login it doesn't display till they refresh the page? What about when you log out?
logout is fine, only problem while login. when we enter login details and hit "login" nothing happens. when we refresh, we are showed as logged in.
Are you using the default theme?
custom free theme
Could we see the code it is using for the login?
<form action="member.php" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
    <span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->quick_login}</strong></span>
    <input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" title="{$lang->login_username}" value="{$lang->login_username}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_username}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_username}'; }" />
    <input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" title="{$lang->login_password}" value="{$lang->login_password}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_password}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_password}'; }" />
    {$gobutton}
</form>
Where did you get that code from?
index_login template file.
That is wierd, it is the same code as mine yet, mine works... Got any plugins that could be affecting this?
Pages: 1 2 3