MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No style showing in Admincp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no style applied to the Admin cp. It was working ok yesterday but I have been going thru the files trying to get an idea how it all works so I might have put a spanner in the works somewhere.Confused
Printscreen?? Make sure the ./admin/styles/ folder and its contents is fully uploaded.
I reloaded the styles folder but still style not applied. I have attached the screen.

Tried reloading without cache (CTRL + F5 in chrome)
I'm afraid you've lost me there.Huh

On your keyboard, press Ctrl + F5, it'll clear your cache. Either the files aren't there or your browser isn't picking them up for whatever reason.
I have cleared the cache(Firefox) and reloaded the styles folder but nothing has changed ....yet

PM me admin login details.
No idea what you've been doing here. Your main.css is the CSS of the usual front end theme, not the ACP theme. Download MyBB fresh, and reupload the ./admin/styles/ folder; what's in there now is completely the wrong thing.
(2010-11-21, 09:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No idea what you've been doing here. Your main.css is the CSS of the usual front end theme, not the ACP theme. Download MyBB fresh, and reupload the ./admin/styles/ folder; what's in there now is completely the wrong thing.
Thanks Matt. I'll do that.

@Matt
Everything back to normal now. Thanks again!