MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interviewed You - New look with custom blog and forum theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We are going to get a new custom theme soon.

Today the 5th of December is quite a nice day for our biggest interview ever published not? Well then if you like ghosts, or like reading about the paranormal, strange things, and just creepy stuff!

Then this is somemthing really for you to read!:

#13 Ghosts,creepy stuff, Most Haunted show, Kayls tell us more …(Featured)

If you like the interview feel free to also rate it, comment on it, hit the like button of facebook, etc...
I actually love this forum. O_o I joined.
Thanks alot for doing that mate,Big Grin

Hey everyone around 7 days I replied to this topic. I reply to give you a update message on what has been going on @ the forums-community.

First of all we did some updates and changes which you can find more about here: IY into the Christmas mood + some updates & news

Interviews

We have 4 new interview sins #13:

#14 An American guy, fan of video gaming interviewed
#15 N64 Gaming Community Founder: Max interviewed
#16 PeeWeeHosting and blog owner About Lee interviewed
#17 Yuval Jew from Israël tells us: conflicts, traditions, info of the Jewish exile, Judaism and more…

A featured interview is to be published tomorrow.

Regards

SUP! Its been around 3 days full time no interviews has been published on the blog. I am sorry about this, its mainly because I was quite busy and the only one who is interviewing people and publishing. Is what makes it sometimes impossible to publish a interview each day.

Thanks for understanding!

You may know it or not, but we got a new logo to be uploaded quite soon. I hope tomorrow.

Other then that we also added a new widget. That shows the 4 most rated interviews on the blog!

Latest Interviews:
Do you want to read a interview that features Dylan a active member on Forum Promotion, telling us some things that are a must to know. If you like to read a bit of FP's history regarding 2 problems/conflicts. And more info about him self and opinions on things? Then CLICK HERE

Or you are interested in maybe reading about alien,space,technology subject. Owner of a large board about the subjects mentioned had time to get interviewed by us. I ask him about the legend city of Atlantis, if he wants to be a Free Masons one day, does he belief in time travel? Check it out by: CLICKING HERE

20th Interview published today on the 17th of December!
#20 Chatting Time's founder & owner: Ashley interviewed
Interviews are pretty lame. Site is run by kids who have no experience.
Dude go somewhere else flaming a site. Who is the kid now?

Yes you. Instead of just accepting our discussion of yesterday you don't stop. But instead insult us with replying here with such a irrelevant comment that is BTW not true. Just your opinion that is of no influence to us. To bad for you I don't give a damn what you think.

If you stop now I'll forgive you. Don't reply in this topic again. If you do you just prove you like attention and to flame. This is NOT a flame topic, there are other places to flush your so called burden of frustration.

Thank you.

Everyone is entited to thier opinions and thats how I feel.

If you would like me to go more into detail, I do not like the blog theme nor forum theme. For starters they do not match at all and you are using an overused forum theme. In addition, the interviews are not that interesting because they are mainly about 15/16 year old kids who run forums; interview some adults about thier careers and accomplishments.
Well if you insist on doing this. You are right but in this case its best to keep YOUR opinion for your self. I don't think anyone is interested in knowing what you think of IY.

The blog theme was tempororaly as is the forum theme. The idea from some weeks now is to have 1 theme on the blog and 1 on the forum. That both look 90% similar to each other. But do problems of not finding a coder or having one who is to busy at this time. It has been delayed.

I think you don't know how hard it is to FIND interviewers. And we got 2 interviewers so far. ME and Phio. I am 18 she 17. So what are you saying now dude?

The interviews are of great quality. Why would else several people from places where we promote and more say they ENJOYED reading some of the interviews.

Again this is your opinion not a fact, far from actually.

Now I take it you are done with saying with all that bothers you? Then don't reply or take it via PM with me. But plz don't make this topic a discussion about your opinion.
(2011-01-07, 04:20 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you insist on doing this. You are right but in this case its best to keep YOUR opinion for your self. I don't think anyone is interested in knowing what you think of IY.
When you created this topic you opened the doors for anyone to comment. I am merely posting my thoughts.

Quote:I think you don't know how hard it is to FIND interviewers. And we got 2 interviewers so far. ME and Phio. I am 18 she 17. So what are you saying now dude?
Cool? I never said anything about interviewers; just stating the quality of interviews should be adjusted.

Quote:Again this is your opinion not a fact, far from actually.
Right. I have said numerous times that its my belief. I'm sorry you cannot accept my opinion.
I do accept your opinion but you make it sound likes its correct. And that I don't accept.

Now I know your going to reply again until the last post in this topic is that of you. As you wish to have the last word I take? Then go ahead make one more post I won't reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4