MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create a second portal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make a HTML store on my site, that is like a portal.

Basically I want to have a secondary portal, that I can call a store, and a specific forum which it will pull "anouncments" from, these anouncments would really be products im selling... can someone help me out?

anyone?

really 350+ views and not one answer? WOW
I'm sure you can wait more than 2 hours for a reply before getting impatient, remember the majority of these views are guests.

You could try copying portal.php, rename it to something else and then edit it to load different things.
hmmmm... what a wonderfull idea! I tried to do it within the forum itself, but not the actual file Big Grin

and yeah i am impatient, especially when it directly affects when my forums will be lanched... no personal hurt feelings tho, i know its only 2 hours ha
Ok so I made a copy of the portal.php and named it store.php the user interface still works on all the left blocks although, i went through pretty much all the bottom half and read everything i could not find were to choose what forum the announcements draw its threads from... any ideas or help?
Any more ideas?
could somone help me out?