MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Prefix Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I just installed a thread Prefix plugin from the mods section of these forum,I installed and started making a new thread,i saw a box of thread prefix,but however its by default blank and when we select drop down options come,to make alert my forum members that its a prefix i want to add "no-prefix" by default instead of blank space,how can I do that? Confused
Upgrade to 1.6 and there are thread prefixes anyway.
man I don't wanna upgrade I just want to know how to show "no-prefix" by default in prefix dropdown list instead of plain white space Confused
1.6 does this by default and i'm not sure how much longer mybb will be supporting 1.4 so you will have to upgrade sooner or later.
Why do you not want to upgrade?? Asking for help with a plugin when the thing the plugin adds is default in a new version doesn't make much sense.
I fear man,i mean the plugins and all,some may work,but some may not and if also i loose the database but this can't be done in anyway? Confused
Upgrade to newest version will never hurt your database.
If you hava a database backup you won't lose any data, and most 1.4 plugins will work on 1.6 with minor changes.
yes I know making it 16* from 14* but just for now if anything i can configure with it and can get out it would be good !