MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, there's no easy way to downgrade, you should have planned your upgrade like the upgrade instructions say.

Most plugins only need the compatibility changed from 14* to 16*, if you get any errors using them after that, they may need further updates.
What about downgrading back to 1.4?

Is it possible?
I said in my last post (typed upgrade instead of downgrade), no. You should have planned your upgrade. We've not hidden the fact plugins will need updating.

But anyway, you said you deactivated them all, so have you now activated them all again?? If plugins are running, defaultprofile.php should be the only one with this column in it. Otherwise, the cause will be having 1.4 core files still.
(2010-11-23, 09:43 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I said in my last post (typed upgrade instead of downgrade), no. You should have planned your upgrade. We've not hidden the fact plugins will need updating.

But anyway, you said you deactivated them all, so have you now activated them all again?? If plugins are running, defaultprofile.php should be the only one with this column in it. Otherwise, the cause will be having 1.4 core files still.

I'd like to thank you yet again!

Deactivate that plugin and it worked, needs a tweak now, thanks a tonne Smile
Pages: 1 2