MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscribe issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a user hits Subscribe Forum or Subscribe Thread they get this message:
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

How do I fix it.
Are the showthread and forumdisplay_threadlist templates for your theme default??
Yes, they are default
URL and test account?? If they were default, they'd have the code to prevent this error from happening.
PM'd my account details.
As I suspected, neither of these templates are default in the template set that is being used for your theme. You've also got none of the new 1.6 features showing on your forum, this is a 1.4 theme, it's not compatible with 1.6.
Oh, well I changed the theme because of this issue. Is there any way to make the theme 1.6 compatible?
Go through it and either revert all the templates to default, or go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates > go through every one, either revert it to default, or choose Options > View Diff Report and see what changes have been made. You can't expect to install a 1.4 theme to a 1.6 forum and have everything work.