MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Facebook Connect for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
^ they no longer have option to join with facebook credentials ; if they are interested in your forum then have to re-join !
here's a fix to delete the user
1. Disable JavaScript in your browser.
2. Go to your adminCP >> Users & Groups
3. Search for
</script>
4. Edit the usernames of the accounts to remove the malicious codes
5. Save
6. OPTIONAL: Ban the accounts permanently

If I were you, I'd remove the ability to let them specify their own user and just use their Facebook names. It relies on Facebook filtering out malicious code, which I think would do very well, being a multi-million dollar and user system.
(2011-11-30, 05:15 PM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]the plugin is not update till now?....pavemen told he had given you script to update it then please update it Rolleyes

What he said.

I hope Nayar posts soon Sad
Hello,

I like this plugin but I don't think it's quite safe for my board so I made a few changes. I disabled the user ability to use his own user and added a little verification code there to make sure the data isn't changed ! Because it can manually be changed...

The code I added is something like this (when the user has to click register):

$total = $fbuser->email.$fbuser->id.$fbuser->birthday.$fbuser->link.$fbuser->name;
$total2 = hash_hmac('sha256',$total,'SALT');

<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"code\" value=\"{$total2}\" />

and then in fbconnectregister.php first I verify this code:
$code = $_POST["code"];

$total = $_POST['email'].$_POST['fbuid'].$_POST["fbbirthday"].$_POST['fblink'].$_POST['username'];
$total2 = hash_hmac('sha256',$total,'SALT');
if ($code!=$total2) {
	echo '<script type="text/javascript">
	<!--
	alert("Error registering !");
	window.location = "http://www.AREDIRPAGE.com/"
	//-->
	</script>
	</body>';
exit();
};

The SALT should be changed to a random string, oh and $fbuser->link it's a variable that I added to get the facebook account link (i don't thinks it's in the original project).
hi nayar, i logged into your forum and used my FB account.. brylle escranda estrada.. but it seems i cannot used to log in your site.. there something to be a proble.. then i try to register a new username and your site treat me as a spam..

please help me.. i really want to get into your site and get the facebook login plugin..

thank you.. more powers
hi nayar, i logged into your forum and used my FB account.. brylle escranda estrada.. but it seems i cannot used to log in your site.. there something to be a proble.. then i try to register a new username and your site treat me as a spam..

please help me.. i really want to get into your site and get the facebook login plugin..

thank you.. more powers
Anybody share the problem I'm having?

When I run the fbctest.php file and authorize my app, the page just refreshes and shows me nothing new. A window of XD Proxy pops up and disappears and that's all.

Anybody have this happen to them?
(2011-12-01, 09:02 AM)Jazza Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you, I'd remove the ability to let them specify their own user and just use their Facebook names. It relies on Facebook filtering out malicious code, which I think would do very well, being a multi-million dollar and user system.

FBConnect has the ability to turn OFF the "Allow choosing of username" feature. If someone registers via FB, I agree they need to keep their FB registered names so they are easy to find and report.

I wouldn't suggest this mod, its obv bugged. The reason I say this ? If you go to the publishers website, and click "Connect with Facebook" it glitches you, Doesn't let you in, and won't let you re-register... and I'm assuming your using your own mod rofl

This what happens when I try to use your plugin on your website Toungue

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 55 session->init
/usercp.php 21 require_once
(2012-02-29, 07:27 PM)Projec13 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't suggest this mod, its obv bugged. The reason I say this ? If you go to the publishers website, and click "Connect with Facebook" it glitches you, Doesn't let you in, and won't let you re-register... and I'm assuming your using your own mod rofl

This what happens when I try to use your plugin on your website Toungue

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 55 session->init
/usercp.php 21 require_once

Yes I got this as well last week. *face palm*.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19