MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Facebook Connect for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I need some help please.

I install fb connect 1.2 and the icon of facebook show up below the login box. I wanted to place the icon next the login box and after some trys i did it. But i try to take off the login box below, but i cant do it. can anybody help me plz.
[attachment=21341]

Is this works with mybb 1.4.x?
Hey Nayar,

Nice piece of work!, congratulations.

I haven´t downloaded the plugin yet, but I was browsing your test forum. In there I clicked the "Connect with FB" button and then the FB login page showed up asking for my email and password.

Quote:Facebook Login

Email:
Password:

"Nayar Dev" to me looks like an application in FB created by you. So my question: If I start using your plugin, then all my members (me included) must login into facebook via "Nayar Dev" app?....or is it just the way to login only to your test forum via FB?.

Again, excellent work! but...I needed to ask as per safety reasons, you know what I´m saying.

Cheers.
you use your own app
Thanks for the response....I´ll try it.
This has just stopped working, nobody can login or link their account anymore. I haven't changed anything in the app settings at all.
(2011-01-30, 04:42 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]This has just stopped working, nobody can login or link their account anymore. I haven't changed anything in the app settings at all.
give more info
http://gfxforums.net - try it for yourself.
the fbconnect file is not working. dunno why. try uploading all files again
Already did. Was not working on v1.2.1, still not working on 1.4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19