MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Facebook Connect for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
there are 2 required files for the plugin to work
require_once "./global.php";

require_once MYBB_ROOT."fbcore/fbconnectplugin.php";

i don't see any other thing that could crash the plugin
All files are there.
------
Perhaps it's because I'm using InnoDB for the users table, I'll change that and see what happens.
------
No it's still broken.
Try putting this code in the fbconnect.php file and see if it gets echoed
echo "Pass";

I am really out of ideas. You can give me admin details if you wish.

Can you state exactly what you did before this occurred. I mean any plugin you added throughout the day or any code edits you made etc
I've added no plugins and modified nothing.
All settings, on FB, chmod, everything is fine. The plugin works with the same settings at my other forum.
(2011-01-30, 03:29 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]http://gfxforums.net - try it for yourself.

Solidus,

One question, where is your graph facebook oauth url and your fbconnect png file?. All see is this:

Quote:<!-- FACEBOOK CONNECT --><!-- /FACEBOOK CONNECT -->

If you didnĀ“t modify nothing, then someone did.

Cheers.
It's all there in the correct place.
I've tried all 4 versions, 1.0.0 comes closest to working, some 'XD Proxy' rubbish opens when you click 'login with FB'.
Here's what I've checked and is fine,

- chmod
- files uploaded in correct places
- app id and secret correct
- FB app settings configured correctly
- Footer code

This plugin is also at randomforum.net using the exact same settings, chmod, everything. God damnit what is wrong?! Whoever resolves this earns a prize.

-----

I even subscribed to mybbaddons for Lennart's plugin because this one doesn't work, and his doesn't work either! Fu*#! '^#@*
@Solidus:
PM me your email. preferably gmail if possible.

I am experimenting on a new php approach. i could send it to you
(2011-02-12, 03:33 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]It's all there in the correct place.
I've tried all 4 versions, 1.0.0 comes closest to working, some 'XD Proxy' rubbish opens when you click 'login with FB'.
Here's what I've checked and is fine,

- chmod
- files uploaded in correct places
- app id and secret correct
- FB app settings configured correctly
- Footer code

This plugin is also at randomforum.net using the exact same settings, chmod, everything. God damnit what is wrong?! Whoever resolves this earns a prize.

-----

I even subscribed to mybbaddons for Lennart's plugin because this one doesn't work, and his doesn't work either! Fu*#! '^#@*

Are you on a shared host?
Gfxf is on a VPS.
RandomForum is using shared hosting, where it works.
It has to be something server-wise then. I can't else anything other than that, sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19