MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Facebook Connect for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
cURL is optional, but yes it is installed. Doesn't work enabled or not.
(2011-02-13, 12:33 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]cURL is optional, but yes it is installed. Doesn't work enabled or not.

Just noticed that. I really don't know then. It passes the tests?
Yep.
Btw, it has worked on this vps, but stopped working for whatever reason. No setting was ever changed.
i have been using this without conflicts...thnkx nayar...fr this awesome work.hope we see a twitter connect too from you
I've enabled the plugin again, try logging in and see if you can find out the problem.
http://gfxforums.net
I fixed it, it's working, hell yea!
(2011-02-13, 08:13 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I've enabled the plugin again, try logging in and see if you can find out the problem.
http://gfxforums.net
I fixed it, it's working, hell yea!

What was the problem?
No idea, but I updated PHP and it worked, so I guess that was it.
Nayar,

I´m having trouble to login to the mybbmodding forum and to retrieve my password via email. I was intending to ask a question there but I can´t, so I´ll do it here, if you don´t mind.

Ok, so far the login with facebook is working very good but I would like to take the next step which would be allowing members to register vía FB Connect. This option is disabled but I would like to enable it.

For new registrations, my ACP MyBB settings are:
  • 2 custom profile fields are set as REQUIRED upon registration
  • reCAPTCHA is ENABLED
  • Activation method is set for VIA ADMINISTRATION

With all conditions listed above, FB Connect will be able to register new users coming from Facebook following Mybb settings?

Thanks.
(2011-02-17, 09:03 PM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]For new registrations, my ACP MyBB settings are:
  • 2 custom profile fields are set as REQUIRED upon registration
  • reCAPTCHA is ENABLED
  • Activation method is set for VIA ADMINISTRATION

With all conditions listed above, FB Connect will be able to register new users coming from Facebook following Mybb settings?

Thanks.
FB Connect registration are completely independant of MyBB settings. All registrations are direct for now.
Thanks for your reply,

I was testing activating registrations via FB connect. Could you please read this post<, specially part 2 of it?.

I´m experiencing some conflict as soon as I enable registrations, I thought maybe you should check it out, and us to have your comments about it to see if it´s possible to fix this.

regards,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19