MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Facebook Connect for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2011-04-09, 06:48 PM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]Well I did manage to find the zip file I downloaded. Here it is.
Thank you very, very much. SmileSmileSmile

is the attachment from thnok safe? can someone from the staff confirm?
also where we can find some instructions ?Big Grin

AND THANK YOU thnok!

How can I add a image instead on this text ?

[Image: ikKFs0.png]

Can this option be disabled?
i can see the website.
i have error with the plugin

{"error":{"type":"OAuthException","message":"Invalid redirect_uri: O URL indicado n\u00e3o \u00e9 permitido pela configura\u00e7\u00e3o da Aplica\u00e7\u00e3o."}}
Tried this plugin on a third server, and it still does not work. So, I know its proven, there is another piece of code missing from it. Or it only runs on select servers.
(2011-04-10, 05:50 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]i can see the website.
i have error with the plugin

{"error":{"type":"OAuthException","message":"Invalid redirect_uri: O URL indicado n\u00e3o \u00e9 permitido pela configura\u00e7\u00e3o da Aplica\u00e7\u00e3o."}}

It means your Settings has not been saved properly, chmod /inc/settings 666 update settings of fbcore, and than chmod back /inc/settings back to 644, this will do.

(2011-04-14, 02:31 PM)Schmarvin Wrote: [ -> ]Tried this plugin on a third server, and it still does not work. So, I know its proven, there is another piece of code missing from it. Or it only runs on select servers.

It works on all.
Using this when I logout it gives me error Sad
and I am not able to post using fb login... it logs in perfectly but not able to post.

I have checked the group permissions its perfect.

Have a look at the site where i have implemented it. http://www.admintechforum.com
(2011-04-15, 10:47 AM)Emperor Wrote: [ -> ]Using this when I logout it gives me error Sad
and I am not able to post using fb login... it logs in perfectly but not able to post.

I have checked the group permissions its perfect.

Have a look at the site where i have implemented it. http://www.admintechforum.com
Can't test it
Quote:Registration using Facebook is Currently switched off by the Administrator.
Sorry that was due to conflicting plugins.. now its resolved Smile
Its working fine...:thumbsup:
When I click the facebook connect button in my forum, I get this:
{
"error": {
"type": "OAuthException",
"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration."
}
}

Any idea how to fix this, people?

EDIT: Figured it out.
guys I have downloaded the plugin, but next what ??

can anyone tell me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19