MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins not showing after domain change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently moved domains but kept the same hosting package. Some of my plugins aren't working anymre on my site, mainly the profile comments and youtube video in profile stuff. I don't think any are actually working properly.

I rebuilt the plugin cache but nothing happened. What do I have to do?

Cheers Smile
A URL change won't do anything to stop plugins working, your URL has no effect on plugins running at all. Are you sure it was just the URL that changed??
Only the url changed. I renewed the hosting package thingy, and everythings stayed. Nothing seems to stay. Could it be because i've now changed the theme?
Yes if you change the theme , you'll need to deactivate the plugins and re-activate them again.
As said above, you need to deactivate your plugins then activate them again. When you installed the new theme, none of the plugin code was added to the templates, as the plugins were already active Wink
So the URL isn't the only thing that's changed... Rolleyes If you've imported a new theme, it won't have any of the code in the templates to show the plugins.