MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request [Forest like Skin???]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone make a skin with Green, dark green, or light green, and make it look like as if you came in a bright woods or forest? just besides the small spring water??

i want my visiters to feel as if they are talking outside instead of facing computers. Sad
You're probably going to have a hard time finding anyone to create a theme for you. The best thing to do is go to this link by Zaher.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5933

Will get you started in no time. Didn't take me long to learn.
uhhh...my head... my head hurts......
No worries, when you have a question you can usually just ask in the forums. Beginnign things would involve adding a new theme to edit. Most of the attributes there are just simple color changs and such. Then if you want to do alterations you may have to edit the templates.
Hi, CainCain,

it's easy to change this theme into bright woods or forest by using a backgroud like this!

If you want to see such an amended theme, you may look here.

BTW I'm an absolute beginner with MyBB and also with php, css and all such curious things, but due to the very nice and great support of the MyBB-Team I was able to create a forum, which, I think, looks really great!
Also thanks to scorpion for that theme!
I am trying to do more with MyBB skins, so I would be willing to do one for you. PM me!

See my work:
www.webdapper.com/GrossGateway/
www.chrisgross.net/forums