MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blackninja.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2pqp5ra.png]

I've finally opened a beta for Blackninja.org a gaming community forum aimed to provide you with something to do in your spare time and talk about a game you love. The theme was not made by me, but the graphics are being modified everyday to suit my needs. I'm working on a custom home page that will be integrated into the mybb server's. I'm asking for a review as well as some members so please join and give me your opinion on the site layout and look as well as suggestions Thanks!

OFFICIAL LINK:BlackNinja-Gaming Discussion board

Also I'm offering a $1 Donator status compared to the usual $2 if interested contact me here or via BlackNinja with a headline Mybb.

I need reviews on

Graphics
Design
Content
Logo
Name
speed

and anything else also please join if you don't mind i need the members
Quote:Our members have made a total of 0 posts in 0 threads.

Quote:Theme converted by Trinit and Zynge.net. Based on Game Mania.

What exactly are you Showcasing? All I see is the fact you can get a forum software added to web space...Nothing more!!

you need a theme,good logo,content and some activity Toungue come back when its ripe
Go and actually make posts before showcasing. All you're showcasing is your prowess in installing MyBB and customising it.