MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lite Archive mode not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big GrinHi everybody, I have a bit of a problemSad. Recently I checked my link to lite archive mode and noticed it is not working. The strange thing is all my forums show up in the listing, but the postings don't show. When I click on the forum I get this message "No input file specified."

I'm using the current version of Mybb 1.1.1, Recently did the security update, but that should not effect it. Not sure what to do here.Rolleyes

Well that's (as far as i know) is related to the server.

btw are u hosting on windows?

regards
Hi zaher1988, thanks for the quick response. I'm being hosted by a site called cheap domain seller.com, and it is being hosted on a linux box. It was working before, not sure what happend.
We already had a thread about that problem: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=6944
aadatepe Wrote:When I click on the forum I get this message "No input file specified."
I just reported a similar problem, but in my case it says
Not Found

The requested URL /archive/index.php/forum-3.html was not found on this server.
It worked before, so I have no clue what I (?) have done that it is not working correctly anymore.

EB
I have read the article, unfortunately I don't have access to that part of the hosting server. I don't think admins will make that change. It's not a big deal since I don't use that feature anyway. Will wait for fix in new release of mybb. Thank you community for your help, sorry for posting on subject that has been touched already. Thanks again. Happy Easter.