MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I log in, but then I get logged out... ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just created another forum today: http://undeadoralive.x10.mx/index.php (I'm in the process of importing a theme, so it looks messy right now.)

My problem is that after I log into the forum, it seems as if the forum didn't even log me on. Here's what I mean...

1) I log into my account:
[Image: captur13.jpg]

[Image: captur14.jpg]

2) This message comes us:
[Image: captur15.jpg]

3) ...and then this happens:
[Image: captur13.jpg]

Every single time I login, that happens to me and I can't understand why. Does anyone know a solution? Thanks. Smile
Why is your cookie path /cookies ?? I don't know where you've got that from. Edit settings.php, change the cookie path to / and then do the same in the ACP.
Awesome, thank you guys so much. Smile I don't understand why I edited the cookies path, but anyway... it's fixed. Thanks once again. Smile
Don't forget to hit the solved button Smile
Alrighty, the login issue seems to be solved for me. However, one of my friends just registered, tried to login, and then the same thing happened to him. How can I fix it for the members as well?
They'll need to clear their browser cookies, they'll have the old ones stored.
Will every member that register have to do as well?
No, new people will have the correct setting.

Actually I just checked your forum again and it's gone back to /cookies, you have to save the setting again in the ACP after you edit it in settings.php, that might be why that new member still couldn't login.
Oh, I feel so stupid. I forgot about that. I went ahead and changed the path back to / in the ACP as well. Maybe that should work now. Lemme go see if he can sign in successfully now. Thanks.