MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCS - MyBB D&D Character Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I discussed this in my RPG thread but I figured I'd create a new thread for it. I'm 99.9% done with this (just need to work on the template and make it pretty). So who's interested in something like this? What features/options would you like to see in it before I release it?

Unfortunately it's only for D&D 3.5e for now but I plan on fixing that soon to make it more customizable (I already utilize a language file to make it easier for some).
I am absolutely interested in this! =D Though I don't play D&D, I do RPG. So I may try to customize it =P But I love this idea =)
Perhaps make a package of multiple character sheets. I could supply some pdfs of several I think would be good for this... including multiple D&D 3, 3.5, and 4pre; several variations on GURPS, etc...
I think this is a terrific idea. I can's wait to play with it. I think expandability is the key. The ability to modify for 4e or Pathfinder would be great or to be used by any d20 system like Star Wars or Star Wars Saga. Just my $0.02.
What about allowing creation of your own templates for it from the ACP... And the ability to add new db fields as well. If you use a standardized array that reads the entire database, any new fields can be referenced using $char_sheet_fields['fieldname'] inside the templates.
Right now I am trying to utilize the template system and language files to make it easier to customize. I originally planned on using multiple character sheets per user but then I moved away from that since each character sheet is based off the user's ID which would require some tweaking to do otherwise (although it's possible for future releases because of how I setup the database table).

I will try to finish the template to make it look better and then I'll post a link to a beta release.
Tell me when you do, my friend is avidly awaiting this.
Any news on this project KuJoe? Still think this would be a welcomed plugin.
Doh! I think I finished this last month but got side tracked, I will check to make sure it's finished and release it ASAP.
Awesome KuJoe...can't wait to see it in action.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2