MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You've not uploaded that file.
I have uploaded it (i think). If i delete it from the directory with the ftp the message disappears and it show the other plugins. I thought it might be a problem with a specific plugin so i uploaded another one which worked. However, two of them do not work and give the error message i posted earlier. These are the google seo and the myadvertisements. Maybe it could be something wrong with the plugin or the wrong bit i am uploading?
MyAdvertisements, iirc, had a load of problems. Try finding a better alternative.
Yeah i think it must be that particular plugin. Not a great one to start with i guess!
Thanks for the comments, does anyone know of a better alternative available as a plugin?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/ad-randomizer-system

or you can edit the coding in your templates in your admincp. Header, Footer, and i believe you can do postbit.

backup the coding first though. whether it means copying and pasting the code into notepad ahead of time.
Well there's certainly nothing wrong with the Google SEO plugin so you must not be uploading all the files correctly. For some plugins you need more than just the one PHP file that goes in ./inc/plugins
I don't think its the google seo plugin, its the MyAdvertisements plugin.
Pages: 1 2