MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have uploaded a couple of plugins to my cp but they do not appear in the plugin section. They were the first ones i uploaded so i don't know if i have done something wrong in the upload process?
Have you uploaded the plugin file to inc/plugins ?? That needs to be there for them to appear as a listing.

If they do appear, you will need to activate the plugin at:
ACP -> Plugins -> Activate
Yeah i uploaded them to the inc/plugins folder but they don't appear on the cp
What's the CHMOD of inc/plugins?? Not heard of this problem occuring before.
I think I might have uploaded the wrong part of the file. What is the specific folder i have to upload, is it just the php on its own?
Is there an install file that comes with it to explain, because you have to upload the .php with the name of the plugin to inc/plugins and then all other files to your forum directory. Such as if in the plugins folder there is a folder called inc, then upload everything in that file to /inc
No. Inside the Upload folder or whatever, you upload ALL of that to it's appropriate directories. The only file that should be inside inc/plugins is the plugin file inside your extracted zip.

EDIT: Beaten to it Toungue
It's uploading the files now but it gives me a blank screen with an error message when i go to the plugins manager ???
And what's the error message...??
For the plugin Myadvertisements it says:
/hermes/bosweb/web153/b1537/ipg.markettradingforumco/inc/languages/english/admin/myadvertisements.lang.php does not exist
Pages: 1 2