MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] MyCode that is hide text until user get rep+ for post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
Sorry for my bad english :p

#Topic
I need MyCode [rep]some texts[/rep] this MyCode is hide text until user get rep+ from other user.
I need it to school forum. User1 post his homework at forums, but to see his homework you must rep+ him for post.

Before rep+:
You must give rep+ to author of this post to see this content.

After rep+:
some texts

You know what I mean? Thanks for helping Wink
This would be done through a Plugin, there is no way of using MyCodes for such purposes, because it requires sql query to know who has made a reply and then use some variables to output the result.
(2010-11-25, 07:58 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]This would be done through a Plugin, there is no way of using MyCodes for such purposes, because it requires sql query to know who has made a reply and then use some variables to output the result.

Okay, so thread can be moved by modeator or..?

And, so, anyone can write this plugin for me? :_)
Moved to requests.

Something similar - http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-until-thanks
He meant Rep plugin and not Thanks thingy. You would need a plugin Buruniu, wait until someone write for you. Smile
(2010-11-25, 11:02 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to requests.

Something similar - http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-until-thanks
V
(2010-11-26, 07:02 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]He meant Rep plugin and not Thanks thingy.
Yeah Sad

(2010-11-26, 07:02 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]wait until someone write for you. Smile
Is it possible? Toungue

Please, it would be great if anyone help me Big Grin
Can I bump this thread? Big Grin
Wouldn't that cause people to just put spam between the [rep] tags in order to get more rep?
(2011-01-08, 03:29 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't that cause people to just put spam between the [rep] tags in order to get more rep?

I'll use it on my school forums, so if someone post spam in [rep] tags he will be beat at school.