MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Country Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i want to activate a Country Flag plugin it shows these :

Warning [2] require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/country.php PHP 5.2.14 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/inc/plugins/country.php	26	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/country.php	26	country_activate
[PHP]	 	country_activate
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	394	call_user_func
/admin/index.php	483	require
Warning [2] require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/country.php PHP 5.2.14 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/inc/plugins/country.php	26	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/country.php	26	country_activate
[PHP]	 	country_activate
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	394	call_user_func
/admin/index.php	483	require

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bhunited/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/country.php on line 26
Are you using http://mods.mybb.com/view/country-flag-in-postbit

As of now, most of them are very old.

You can use this one, but you must pay 10$ for a membership which includes atleast 20 plugins, but much more.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1483.html
Sorry that I say this but wat a bullshit answer...

Don't make always advertisement of mybbcentral where you need to pay for almost every mod!!
Mybb is for free so where is the freedome on mybbcentral if you need to pay for 90% of the mods/plug-ins???

And He don't ask for this, he had a problem with the flags mod forum here and want some help to fix this, he don't want a link to get pay things

So pleace stop advertisement about this forum/site!!!

Can annyone have a sollution for this problem??
Hey look, finally found someone who agrees with me.

It looks like the problem may be files not placed where they should be; that's just my guess.
(2010-11-26, 12:37 AM)Saboteur Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that I say this but wat a bullshit answer...

Don't make always advertisement of mybbcentral where you need to pay for almost every mod!!
Mybb is for free so where is the freedome on mybbcentral if you need to pay for 90% of the mods/plug-ins???

And He don't ask for this, he had a problem with the flags mod forum here and want some help to fix this, he don't want a link to get pay things

So pleace stop advertisement about this forum/site!!!

Can annyone have a sollution for this problem??

(2010-11-26, 01:04 AM)Tyler E. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey look, finally found someone who agrees with me.

It looks like the problem may be files not placed where they should be; that's just my guess.

I was simply stating that the mod was old and there was little chance it would work with 1.6 nevermind 1.4

No need to be rude.

I was not promoting mybbcentral, i was simply directing him to a working one.

After all it was made in 9th March 2006

Did you upload all the files to the right directories as stated.
yes , i uploaded them to the right directories :/
Then it is most likely the plugin is nonfunctional.

You can get free membership to the plugin i said above by checking out the follow
http://community.mybb.com/thread-54397.html

Other than that, i don't know what else to suggest.
100 posts for one help ??
Well there is no other working plugin for you, so I don't know. It would be beneficial though because you get many different plugins such as tabs and sidebars.

They are easy to work with and manage, so your best bet is to see if you can get mybbcentral.