MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a suggstion...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Well as some of you might know, I've opened SnowFreaks, and I'm doing fairly well for it only being open nearly a week. By I was wondering what suggestions you guys have, to really kick it in to high gear, a specific ad I should buy, a forum to showcAe it on, what I'm Asking is where is a really good spot to share And promote SnowFreaks.

-Alex H.
Custom design.
(2010-11-26, 11:28 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Custom design.

This. Big Grin
Maybe a contest.
Actually, that theme is awesome and fits the site pretty well. So custom is not exactly going to give it a major upgrade... specially if you get a crappy custom design; so I'd stick with that theme unless I had a big enough budget to request a custom theme with the same or more quality of what you currently have.
If you can afford to put a contest together, give away maybe some gear or skiing/snowboarding tickets for the winter season.

Of course you will also need a high budget for marketing this contest as well, I feel that just a few forum posts won't be enough to advertise a contest of that caliber.
Yeah, that would be realllllllly expensive.