MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replace field4 with username, and show it in forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm from Viet Nam, please help me replace field4 with username, and show it in forum.
Example: Username login: 3211111124, but i need it show in index, postbit, profiles,... with fid4 is a fullname: Nguyen Van A. Thanks help me!
On Index use;

{$mybb->user['username']}

On Profile use;

{$memprofile['username']}

On Postbit use;

{$post['username']}

(2010-11-27, 06:12 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]On Index use; ...

Thanks this support, but i want it replace all username with fid4! and display it any where! thanks once more!

I'm from Viet Nam, please help me replace field4 with username, and show it in forum.
Example: Username login: 3211111124, but i need it show in index, postbit, profiles,... with fid4 is a fullname: Nguyen Van A. Thanks help me!
I didn't understand sorry, would you mean to use only fid4! as a username for all your forum's users ?
(2010-11-27, 11:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand sorry, would you mean to use only fid4! as a username for all your forum's users ?

fid4 in table mybb_userfiles in database, fid4 is custom fileds for Full name!
Custom file #: bio, sex, location,...
OK, On Index use;

{$mybb->user['fid4']}

On Profile use;

{$memprofile['fid4']}

On Postbit use;

{$post['fid4']}

But again, probably you have to edit and remove the actual username from those pages via template edits.
(2010-11-27, 02:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]...
Thanks support, but i need it replace all username by fid4, not edit template, can code in functions member,.. because in template who online today or different template not work with idea!

My idea replace: $mybb->user['username'] = $mybb->user['fid4'];
But i don't know where to replace!
There's no easy way around it, to replace every instance you'll need to replace $mybb->user['username'] with $mybb->user['fid4'] wherever it appears in the templates and core files.
(2010-11-27, 04:15 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]....
Please help me. I'm need mod it, i can edit files?
I search: http://community.mybb.com/thread-13441-post-89014.html but not work!