MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sub forums help required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have my forum at http://www.soapdiscuss.com

I have a few sub forums for the main forums but they do not show up under the main page. i.e. below the main forum on the index page. How do i turn it on? besides that, posts in subforums are not counting towards the total posts in the entire forum, please help me. Thanks!
hello there,

to turn them on. please go to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Forum Home Options

set Subforums to show on Index listing to a suitable value.

Regarding the post count! please let's try to recount the stats of the forum from the Admin CP > DB Maintainance > Recount Stats

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:hello there,

to turn them on. please go to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Forum Home Options

set Subforums to show on Index listing to a suitable value.
For example: 99

zaher1988 Wrote:Regarding the post count! please let's try to recount the stats of the forum from the Admin CP > DB Maintainance > Recount Stats

regards

If that doesn't work, upload this file onto your MyBB root folder and run it from your browser
both dont work Sad
Well the list of the subforums is shown, as I see it. What's the problem specifically now? Can you test which subforum has problems with post count?