MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE]Windows Vista Theme with GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
leafsfan1313 Wrote:I'm getting a Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in admin\themes.php on line 288 for some reason when I try to import it. I don't know much php yet, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

$css = killtags($theme['cssbits']);

Regards

I'm getting the same error. I don't think its the theme, more of our forums. Maybe the installation went wrong? Please, please, does anyone know how to fix it? I really like this skin. Smile
sweet template, awaiting the new release that will work in 1024x768 and 800x600. Smile
microdude431 Wrote:sweet template, awaiting the new release that will work in 1024x768 and 800x600. Smile

Sorry dude, but that won't be comming for a while. I've stopped work on this skin for the time being.
Nice theme, Protoman. But, why don't you use it on P2P?
It's installed. Except its not default. The version that's on there is the one I started to improve though. Should be under the name Aero. I wanted something clean and simple for the default.
Good News!

I've started work on this again, or at least will be once I've finished my Star Wars skin.
Protoman Wrote:Good News!

I've started work on this again, or at least will be once I've finished my Star Wars skin.

Great, keep us updated! Smile
Well so far, not much has happened due to the fact I've got a lot on at the moment.

Also, I'm hoping to have a couple of friends of mine help out and then we can start banging out quite a few skins.
What do you think of this?
http://pinguin-net.be/forums/
Looks like, for whatever reason, the background image hasn't stretched. Not a clue why that would have happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6