MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a graphics designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey mybb,

Overview
I am currently looking for a graphic designer, they need to be good at graphics and be able to make good logo's and images. If you consider yourself to be good please reply or PM me.

What would you get?
Graphics Designer on my site.

Thanks for reading.
Is it a paid job? How much? Is it a one time thing, or work there for a long time?
Long term whenever i need graphics and free
Hmm. I guess you have to offer something in return. I don't think anyone will do it free.
(2010-11-28, 12:08 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. I guess you have to offer something in return. I don't think anyone will do it free.

Dont need your opinion.
(2010-11-28, 02:32 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-28, 12:08 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. I guess you have to offer something in return. I don't think anyone will do it free.

Dont need your opinion.

Thanks for being so rude. Undecided

Dont need your opinion.

Being rude will lower your chances of finding someone to do this.
And he is right.
(2010-11-28, 05:26 PM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]

Dont need your opinion.

Being rude will lower your chances of finding someone to do this.
And he is right.

And he is right too, i was thinking about it till you said that :/
So someone does all of your graphics work whenever you need in return for a pretty much useless GFX Team spot on your forums? What a great offer.

You're better off just requesting when you need something than trying to convince someone to do this.