MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Events? For Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help in making a christmas event for my forum

Any good suggestions?
See who can donate the most presents, or come up with the most christmasy theme or logo. Smile
How about an event that involves members posting?
See who can reach 200 posts, while having a small gingerbread image in their signature to prove they're competing.
Have an present hunt. Hide presents in different pages and areas and the member to find them gets awards or prizes or something.
(2010-11-28, 08:21 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Have an present hunt. Hide presents in different pages and areas and the member to find them gets awards or prizes or something.

That is good.

Well, right now, I need at least 2 Event Staffs
(2010-11-28, 08:21 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Have an present hunt. Hide presents in different pages and areas and the member to find them gets awards or prizes or something.

I see someone has similar ideas to me.

(2010-11-29, 01:22 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]

I see someone has similar ideas to me.

Same here. :p
Anyone who would like to be my forum's Event Staff?

And use this

http://community.mybb.com/post-384473.html

to do so, unless if you do not want to pay the money, but you could edit it to work for your needs, such as make a new image.
Pages: 1 2