MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add buttons to the header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My current theme has the normal things in the header "search, memberlist, calander, help"

the code in the header looks like this:
<ul>
		<li class="search"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
		<li class="memberlist"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
		<li class="calendar"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
		<li class="help"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
	</ul>

What I idealy would like to do is, replace the search button with "store" and then make the link to my store... wich is
<snip>
<snip>

Sorry, can't help ya! See here. Smile
could you give an example for the add in the css?
You're denied support for removing the MyBB Copyright AND the theme's copyright and replacing it with your own. This is not a way to treat the many developers who've spent many hours making MyBB and the theme you use
Your forum doesn't have the minimum MyBB copyright, and you also removed/changed the themes copyright. Because of this, mainly the first stated reason, you are being denied support. Thread closed.